Last Updated 1/27/23
We collect only the personal data that you provide to us using the forms available on the Site. We use your personal data to contact you if you request us to do so. We also use analytics services to analyze the Site’s traffic.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
Types of Data Collected-
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal data includes:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically via cookies when using the Site.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
IC may use personal data and usage data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email or telephone in response to inquiries or requests you submit via the webforms on our Site.
For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With vendors and business partners: We may share your personal information with vendors and business partners to monitor and analyze the use of our Site, respond to your requests, and
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent: If we seek to disclose your personal data for any other purpose, we will do so with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
IC may also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Under certain circumstances, IC may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
IC may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of IC
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The Site is not for use by children under the age of thirteen (13) years and IC does not knowingly collect, store, share, or use the information of children under eighteen (13) years. If you are under the age of 13 years, please do not provide any information about yourself, even if prompted by the Site to do so. If you are under the age of 13 years and you have provided such information, please ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) to notify IC and IC will delete all such information.
Security of Your Personal Data
We use commercially reasonable precautions designed to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, acquisition, and other types of misuse. Please be aware that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://theinternetcoalition.com/contact/
Last Updated 01/18/23